How to add a personal note, decision, summery or a task
- On the left-hand side of the app, tap the "+" icon in the left side corner (hold down your finger on the icon if you're using an Android)
- Select whether the message is to be saved as a Note, a Decision or a Task
- Choose the microphone to speak your message or
- Choose the keyboard to write your message
- Your message appears as text (you can edit the text by pressing it)
- Save your message by tapping the green checkmark
- Select a meeting participant to assign the task to. If necessary, select a due date for when the task is to be completed.
Your message will now appear on the meeting page, based on the category you have selected.
Tasks and Microsoft To-Do
If you are using Office 365, your tasks will automatically sync with Microsoft To-Do
How to find added content during the meeting
- Close the recording dashboard to get back to the meeting page. You can always open the recording dashboad again by tapping "Show recorder".
Note: All meeting participants will see the content as soon as they're added. Except personal notes they can only be seen by the user who created the note.
How to edit/delete content
You can always edit or delete your content by:
- Tapping the note, summery, decision or task
- Tapping the blue "More" button
- Choose "Edit Text" or "Delete"
How to re-assign a task
If you assigned a task to the wrong meeting participant, you can quickly change it by pressing the task and selecting Re-assign. Then, you select the meeting participant who the task should be assigned to.